Do you have a question?
Please review the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before submitting your question using the form below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I get involved in the AE E-Teacher Program?
Please click this link to read about how to be nominated for an AE E-Teacher 8-week global online course.
Click this link for information about massive open online courses (MOOCs), which are open to anyone.
- Where can I find more information about AE E-Teacher global online courses (GOCs)?
To enroll in a GOC, you must first contact your local embassy to request to be nominated.
Click here for information on how to request a nomination.
Please click this link for a list of current AE E-Teacher global online courses.
- Where can I find more information about AE E-Teacher massive open online courses (MOOCs)?
AE E-Teacher MOOCs are free and open to anyone, without a nomination. Please click here for details about upcoming MOOCs.
- How can I register for an account in the Community of Practice (COP)?
To join the AE E-Teacher Community of Practice, you must complete an AE E-Teacher course.
After completing the course, you will receive an e-mail about how to set up your COP account.
- How can I reset my Community of Practice (COP) password?
If you are a member of the COP and you forgot your password, click “log in” at the top right of the screen.
Then, click the link that says, “Reset your password.” You will receive an e-mail with instructions for creating a new password.
If your question was not answered above, feel free to contact us using the form below.