If you are a partner developing an AE E-Teacher course, or you would like to become a partner, please see the following guidelines for AE E-Teacher course development:
- CC BY Guidelines: These guidelines demonstrate the program's expectations for using openly-licensed materials in courses.
- CC BY Manual: This manual is intended to help course developers to properly use and attribute Open Educational Resources (OERs) in AE E-Teacher courses.
- DOS Materials Content Best Practices: These guidelines from the Department of State (DOS) provide guidance on making courses appropriate for a global audience.
- Instructional Design Standards: These guidelines explain program expectations for creating courses that are accessible to the program's audience and support the goals of the program.
- TESOL Content Standards: These guidelines are intended to help course developers to create courses that meet the unique pedagogical and cultural needs of the AE E-Teacher Program.
- MOOC Guidelines: These guidelines explain program expectations for creating massive open online courses (MOOCs) that meet the goals of the program.
- Online Course Accessibility Checklist: This checklist may be used to determine the level of accessibility of any online course.